Cost of Testosterone Therapy in Idaho
Free Initial Exam
Schedule a consultation to see if hormone therapy is right for you before committing to any expense.
$189 Patient Entry Exam
Hormone test results reviewed and medication plan prescribed.
$83 Monthly Billing
Our fees cover all of your provider appointments.
Schedule your 15-minute phone consultation to see if testosterone therapy is right for you before committing to any expense. During this first call with one of our providers, we will determine if you are a good fit for testosterone regeneration therapy.
After this consultation, if we proceed, we will need a record of a physical performed in the last twelve months as well as labs drawn. Most patients utilize easy testing facilities such as Quest Diagnostics.
$189 Patient Entry Exam
During your one-hour initial video consultation, we conduct a thorough health evaluation, discuss your health history and review the results of your lab work. As appropriate, a treatment plan will be developed and recommended for you. After your entry exam, if you decide to optimize your health through our customized treatment program, we offer simple payment options for continuation of services. Hormone test results are reviewed and a medication plan is prescribed.
Plans Starting At $83/Month
- What Is Included:
- Virtual Appointments: Our fees cover all of your VMC virtual provider appointments and writing of prescriptions. Telemedicine is an amazing service, allowing for patients to be part of the conversation about their changing health.
- Lab Work Evaluation: When first beginning testosterone therapy, we work closely with each patient to find their perfect balance of prescribed hormones. Easy provider access is key for collaboration with patients. Our fees cover the ordering and in-depth review of your lab work.
- What Is Not Included:
- Current Physical: If one has been performed in the last 12 months, we can use that record.
- Lab Fees: A blood draw to measure hormone levels is needed to start treatment. This can be ordered at your most convenient location such as a Quest Diagnostics. These lab draws need to be done 2-4 times per year.
- Prescriptions: The cost for prescriptions varies by recommended treatment and insurance coverage. Once a treatment plan is recommended, we can help locate your most affordable pharmacy. Most patients pay between $10-$30 a month for their medications.
We have structured our business this way to reduce patient expenses. Many other clinics charge a high monthly fee that includes labs and medication. We have found that it is more affordable for patients to pay for medications and testing on their own, allowing us to keep our rates as low as possible.
We do not currently accept insurance at this time. However, your insurance company may allow you to submit this type of care to them for them reimburse you directly.
Our goal is to provide affordable care while helping our patients receive the most cost-effective medications and laboratory evaluation.
Vitality Men's Center has no financial interest in medications or laboratory testing, allowing our providers to focus only on the medical management of low testosterone. Patients may cancel at any time by contacting our office.